Jean Papagni is a transformational coach certified through the Coaches Training Institute and a certified yoga instructor, and she supports moms of children with special needs in navigating the complexities of their lives while also developing and practicing tools to nurture themselves and rediscover who they are becoming as a mother and a woman.
Jean offers private coaching for moms who are seeking personalized 1:1 support via phone and Skype. Jean is also founder of the Yoga and Meditation Circles for Moms of Children with Special Needs offered in the Metrowest Boston Area. Jean offers workshops and retreats to provide moms with an opportunity to dive deeper in discovering who they are now, what they truly want and what is holding them back from creating a rich and deeply satisfying life.
Jean also partners with social service agencies and non-profit organizations who support parents of children with special needs offering workshops that provide useful tools for managing the challenges of special needs parenting. Jean’s lives in Metrowest Boston with her husband and two daughters and their labradoodle, Shea.
Degrees and Certifications
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with The Coaches Training Institute
- 200-RYT Yoga Teacher Certification specializing in Vinyasa, yin, yoga Nidra and Restorative yoga
- Completed 2 year Divine Feminine Mystery School with ALisa Starkweather
- Completed Feminine Power Leadership Program with Claire Zammit and Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Completed year long Family Constellation Immersion program with Dan Cohen and Emily Blefeld
- Reiki Master
- BA from Georgetown University
- MA from Simmons College in Communications Management