Like you, I consider myself a spiritual seeker. My call to look honestly and intensely at who I was and why I was here, began in my early mothing years as I came to terms with having a child with significant special needs with my first, and managing post-partum depression with my second. These experiences invited me re-evaluate my priorities, question existing beliefs, and look closely at the shadow parts of me that I had been unwilling — not ready actually — to look at previously. And so began a miraculous flow of one synchronicity after another, showing me how divinely supported and guided my life truly was.
Like you, my life has been full of interesting twists and turns — many of which were incredibly challenging, life-changing and offered immeasurable gifts, although they certainly didn’t feel like it at the time.
What I offer as a transformational coach and Family and Systemic Constellations facilitator, is a lifetime of experiences, an open heart, an unwavering commitment to support my clients to see their magnificence and bravely share their unique gifts with the world. I bring all of who I am to my work and serve my clients with authenticity, unrelenting curiosity, compassion and love.
My work is to walk beside those who are willing to take a deeper dive into the patterns, beliefs and behaviors that you are now ready to release. You will know if I am the partner you need right now to help facilitate the shifts your soul is seeking. Trust what your heart tells you. It’s always right.
Degrees and Certifications
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach with The Coaches Training Institute
- 200-RYT Yoga Teacher Certification specializing in Vinyasa, yin, yoga Nidra and Restorative yoga
- Completed 2 year Divine Feminine Mystery School with ALisa Starkweather
- Completed Feminine Power Leadership Program with Claire Zammit and Katherine Woodward Thomas
- Completed year long Family Constellation Immersion program with Dan Cohen and Emily Blefeld
- Reiki Master
- BA from Georgetown University
- MA from Simmons College in Communications Management